Want to practice your telepathic skills with a friend? Here’s your chance.
You and your friend can exercise those telepathy muscles with this practice sheet. Just like going to the gym, the more you practice, the better you get.
Each of you should download the document onto your desktop. If you have a color printer, then print it out. If you and your friend are within driving distance of each other, then print two copies so that the colors match. If not, it’s OK. We’ve made the colors different enough that you will benefit from the exercise.
Here’s how to practice your telepathy with a friend:
- Set up a time for your practice session. About 5 minutes is all you need.
- Choose which of you will be the sender, and which will receive.
- At the appointed time, the sender chooses an element from the sheet and focuses on it first with eyes open, and then with eyes closed.
- See it on your internal screen, about 6″ in front of your eyes.
- Then, move it back, past your eyes, and into the center of your head. Your pineal gland is a transmitter!
- The image should expand inside your head. It may include feelings, smells, sounds or memories.
- If any pesky side thoughts invade, simply push them away like clouds.
- Maintain focus on the element for approximately 3 minutes.
- Then, just like you pushed away your invading thoughts, push out the image, aiming at your friend.
- See the image reach their head, and enter inside.
- Then, let it go! Your job is done.
- Let your partner know that you’ve sent the element, and wait for a response.
- We recommend that the receiver blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. The brain is not helpful here!
- Compare and document your results, and keep track of your success rate.
- Please give yourselves time to learn each others’ habits. Every sender and receiver has their own way of reading information.
If you would like more targeted practice, consider joining us in the AwakeCon community!